n|e|m|d architects, inc. is hiring!
n|e|m|d architects, inc. is looking to hire an Associate Architect to join our team! Interested candidates should email a cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providence-based, award winning Architectural firm, n|e|m|d architects, inc. is seeking a full time, self-motivated and highly organized architectural professional to join our Providence office. Candidate should have the ability to produce all phases of projects, from early schematics to final construction documents. Position requires effective communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and MS Suite is required. 3+ years’ experience in an architectural setting is preferred.
- Assist in documenting existing conditions in the field.
- Self-sufficiency to produce schematic and construction documents.
- Work with project team to prepare presentations and project documentation.
- Modeling, marketing, photography and/or rendering skills a plus.
- Professional Architectural degree required.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience preferred.
- Understanding of commercial building systems.
- Able to work independently in a self-directed manner within a team context.
- MUST be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Suite
* n|e|m|d architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Located in Providence, Rhode Island our firm offers a stellar view of the Providence skyline and the opportunity to work with a highly skilled, passionate team of designers and architects. n|e|m|d is a growing firm with a dedication to healthcare architecture. We work hard to offer our clients the best possible design solutions while keeping their priorities front and center. Our office culture provides a relaxed, professional atmosphere with plenty of mentoring, independence and growth opportunities. Come join our team and experience the possibilities.