n|e|m|d is hiring- Full-Time Administrative Coordinator Position
Providence-based, award winning Architectural firm seeks full-time Administrative Coordinator. This person will be the first contact for our clients. The successful candidate must be pleasant with a professional demeanor, reliable and dependable, and have the ability to adapt to quickly changing needs and demands.
Duties include but are not limited, answering the telephones, greeting visitors, data entry in various software packages, creating documents, processing mail, researching, operating and maintaining office equipment, ordering and maintaining supplies, coordinating travel and meetings, assisting with preparation of marketing packages and materials, light bookkeeping, miscellaneous office duties and other administrative duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of two (2) years office experience.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Proficiently in verbal and written communications, grammar and spelling with attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills, maintain confidentiality, and be dependable and trustworthy with a high level of integrity.
- Professional appearance, pleasant and courteous.
- Must have excellent phone skills.
- Full-time 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, Mon-Fri.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Salary will be determined based on level of experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, references, and resume to:
n|e|m|d architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.