n|e|m|d is hiring- Marketing & Business Development
Marketing & Business Development
We are seeking an ambitious and enthusiastic marketing or business administrative graduate for a full-time position that can develop, maintain and coordinate internal marketing activities while assisting the management staff and building new business for them.
Marketing duties include:
- researching proposal opportunities for firm to bid through various existing resources;
- preparing proposals, qualification submissions and marketing collateral materials;
- working with the principals to coordinate and prepare proposals, qualifications packages, along with related presentations;
- performing variety of editorial duties, such as laying out, indexing, and revising content of written materials, in preparation for final submission;
- updating website content and marketing collateral;
- maintaining marketing databases and various other marketing tasks.
Business development duties will include:
- planning and evaluating marketing strategy;
- determining the demand for architectural services in the New England area targeted market and identifying potential customers;
- coordinating the standard and federal A/E service proposals;
- networking to develop relationships with targeted market facility board members, directors, and executive staff, and relative subcontractors that make appropriate partners for future business.
- computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and Adobe or Bluebeam PDF is desired.
- background in graphic layout helpful and a command of the written word is essential.
- a commitment to meeting all timelines is vital.
- candidate must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and work well with a variety of staff.
BA in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, or Business.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to:
n|e|m|d architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer