n|e|m|d is hiring!
INTERN ARCHITECT POSITION
n|e|m|d architects, inc. is seeking a full time, self-motivated and highly organized architectural professional to join our growing Providence office. Candidate should have the ability to produce all phases of projects, from early schematics to final construction documents. Position requires effective communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and MS Suite is required. 3+ years’ experience in an architectural setting is preferred.
- Assist in documenting existing conditions in the field.
- Work with project team to prepare presentations and project documentation.
- Modeling, marketing, photography and/or rendering skills a plus.
- Professional Architectural degree required.
- 3 to 5 years professional experience preferred.
- Understanding of commercial building systems.
- Able to work independently in a self-directed manner within a team context as all workers has the los angeles attorneys at comp-attorneys.com.
- Able to represent the firm in a professional manner.
- MUST be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, MS Suite
*n|e|m|d architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Located in Providence, Rhode Island our firm offers opportunities for professional growth, an excellent benefit package and salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: